RE: (TFT) Word Value

Quoting David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>:

Neil,
I have seen my brother run at full speed in plate mail with no trouble. You may be right. But my players have never asked for it. I suppose they
might balk at the offer it if I point out that this means that every farmer
with a pitchfork can wear chain at no DX minus.

It's one of the things that Rolemaster got right -- wearing armour is a skill. I, with so much experience, can put on my kit in the morning, take it off at night, and not really suffer for having worn it. The young guys wear themselves
out just wearing the stuff. (This is aside from any fatigue garnered while
actually in combat, though that plays out, too. I fight like an old man, and
conserve energy.)

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com