Re: (TFT) new player training report

Thats good to know then.

Im trying to think of some good wargaming scenarios. Savage Worlds RPG from
PEGInc, has a  free version called Savage Worlds Showdown, which is set up
to be a minatures rules set.

They have some very good scenarios on the list and on the Savage worlds
showdown email list game.

Do you have any good fantasy wargame scenarios? or near Historical scenarios
that might be good for some relatively new folks?