Re: (TFT) Timing combat options and defending.

Thanks Rich. I own all the books. I bought them back in the early eighties
when I worked at the complete strategist in NYC. These were the
yester-years, the finer years of gaming ;)

I finally do see in the where intent is mentioned in the movement section of
turn sequencing.

I was just wodnering why you mentioned who produced the books and ebay??

Just curious.