RE: (TFT) The Music of Cidri

> That very passage drives a dream I've had of having a TFT
> campaign set in Michael Moorcock's world of Elric.> > David Jackson

Stormbringer
(Special rules)

   Stormbringer is a cursed sword, Strength minus five.  For every figure
slain the curse is lifted by one point for the duration of the fight.  After
five kills the character is back to normal strength.  The advantage of this is
that character gains character points at the attribute total of their cursed
state.  Thus a 37 point character only requires 125 to get a point because at
ST-5 they are only 32 total.

   The sword is also a prepared device to possess the wielder.  Manufactured
by the Chaos Duke Arioch.  Each session roll a contest of wills to see if the
character will go on a mission of the players choosing, or a mission of
Arioch`s choosing.

David Michael Grouchy II