Re: (TFT) More on hexes

I am a big fan of the following site for hex paper.

http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

The brick pattern in particular (with squares instead of rectangles) makes a hex pattern without hexes.  You get megahexes made up of squares, which makes drawing things with right angles (like buildings and stuff)really easy.  But it is not as good for combat - I need real hexes for that - which the site also has.

I think of a hex as around 5 feet, which again makes things easy with teh squares, since 2 of them is 10 ft.  I know it is a little off from 1and1/3 meters, but a 5 foot hex has not adversely impacted my games, as far as I can tell.

-- David Carter <clumsyspider@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hexes: I have always been a player but with the extra time I now have I
thought I would try running a campaign. The very first thing I struggled with
was hex size. How does 1 1/3 meters per hex translate into the real world?
tft"