[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) More on hexes
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) More on hexes
- From: "Denis DesHarnais" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:33:29 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=XwmKs5tNs6pYq2BtunSRlmABPmuZiKVzWa+WI+LsSgc=; b=Q0nwggBO8tLhyXaOiynpRd+ffnYqMC9+6QOPUy6O44FENJIbTs5x0F3C7BnHX8zVIo hOghj89LRwQqPy98Ee5vd7GUfHU1Nem6sS2zBWtZPxdAt7W2Jt97lISbsXqlKobycj+n FZiWOWv9fjdKMh0C+JldbxY8pD3RaUhobA+5Y=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=VJwttM3Sai+66nnuSB9X/05BwlzGhuLnE8W1XZKqlRugULtKO6iQPJ0q8D0BJRfpTI yViPAkk6J/soxmq8vQKjCCRtTPbMJwpq6sdaAFIE5gPihLhRDbSGvIIozqXhrSs0bQ5V 12GGmX3ZRGXAvHea8Xf352AcL6ESd4c4tlhJU=
- In-reply-to: <20090114014517.86DIB.615497.imail@fed1rmwml38>
- References: <COL107-DS25682FEE79F2A9D77F3B3AAFD60@phx.gbl> <20090114014517.86DIB.615497.imail@fed1rmwml38>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I don't know why, but I like that site very much. It makes me happy.
Perhaps it is because it has hex paper for nerds like me, and penmenship
paper for my five-year-old; perhaps because it has one of the most
ill-advised site names ever. Whichever it is, bravo.
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 1:45 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You have to scroll down a bit. You should see two rows of papers,
> then some ads, then two more rows of papers. The hex papers
> are in the third row on the far right.
> ---- JOE SIMPSON <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hey John,
> > I went to the site listed below, but I couldn't find the hex papers.
> Could you
> > let me know what link on the site is the correct one. I am legally blind,
> > most websites I have to explore by moving the arrow until my computer
> > identifies the links. So it's easy to miss one or two.
> > Thanks,
> > Joseph
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: John<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > To: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 6:25 PM
> > Subject: Re: (TFT) More on hexes
> > I am a big fan of the following site for hex paper.
> > http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/<http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/>
> > The brick pattern in particular (with squares instead of rectangles)
> makes a
> > hex pattern without hexes. You get megahexes made up of squares, which
> > drawing things with right angles (like buildings and stuff)really easy.
> > it is not as good for combat - I need real hexes for that - which the
> > also has.
> > I think of a hex as around 5 feet, which again makes things easy with
> > squares, since 2 of them is 10 ft. I know it is a little off from
> > meters, but a 5 foot hex has not adversely impacted my games, as far as I
> > tell.
> > -- David Carter <email@example.com<mailto:
> > wrote:
> > Hexes: I have always been a player but with the extra time I now have I
> > thought I would try running a campaign. The very first thing I
> > with
> > was hex size. How does 1 1/3 meters per hex translate into the real
> > tft"
> > ____________________________________________________________
> > No more waiting. Click now to experience the thrill of high speed
> > qd5JpthJQeboxlS4pJXKKa/<
> > Qne7gw1h4Q1HFrkAfyOCPEqd5JpthJQeboxlS4pJXKKa/>
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to
> > firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to
> > firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> with the message
> > "unsubscribe tft"
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body