Re: (TFT) More on hexes

I am right there with you.

Love the name, love the hex paper (and other similar papers) and my kids have used the writing paper too.

-- "Denis DesHarnais" <denisdesharnais@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't know why, but I like that site very much.  It makes me happy.
Perhaps it is because it has hex paper for nerds like me, and penmenship
paper for my five-year-old; perhaps because it has one of the most
ill-advised site names ever.  Whichever it is, bravo.