RE: (TFT) Bell Curve

I agree that using 6 sided dice made the game so much more playable. We used
to keep cups loaded with 3 dice (die ?) ready to roll, along with a few extra
dice for special occassions. Rolling the double and triple damage kept the
rolls interesting along with the dreaded "drop" and "break" weapon rolls. Our
characters were in an Inn when trouble broke. One player went to upend the
table and rolled a 3. The GM interpreted that to mean that the table had gone
flying across the room and threw the window. Waste of a good roll really.