To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 12:58 AM
Subject: (TFT) Healthful Herbs

Wild Plants You Can Eat -Karl Knutsen
Wild Edible Plants Of the Western U.S. -Don Kirk
Stalking the Healthful Herbs -Gibbons
How To Stay Alive In the Woods -Angier
The Complete Illustrated Holistic Herbal -David Hoffmann
Earth Medicine - Earth Foods -Michael Weiner
Various Farmers Almanac articles
Notes from a bunch of History Channel, Discovery, Nova, etc. programes.

Physicker anybody?