RE: (TFT) Talents

> From: hulkasgt@yahoo.com> > Yes, my original e-mail was a response to the
list of proposed added Talents. On that list of added Talents was the "Club"
talent costing one point at IQ 7. For a Wizard, that costs two points, which
is more expensive than the "Staff" spell, as compared to Advanced Melee, where
it specifically says everyone can use a club or maul regardless of talent.

Sergent,

This is perfect.

I was just quoting Michael Taylors system.

A list of one point (or cost) talents for wizards from 1999.

Some of which were new house rules.

Like someone who actually plays the game.

I agree with your assessment.

So without further belaboring the point, or citing the enormous scope and
range of discussions that have occurred over Talents N Spells over the last
ten years, the seemingly endless redefinitions, infinite variety of
interpretations, cited precedents, I'll just go straight to submitting mine.

David Michael Grouhy II

I submit this Test.

A spell is the delivery of something that is not the character's and
connotates a temporal custodial relationship.

A talent is a gift from god that belongs to the character personally and no
one can take it from them, except where a dragon with a willing victim can at
least erase the talent from their memory even if still unable to take it for
themselves although they can research any spell they have seen cast.