(TFT) VASSAL module exists

Hello,

I had asked some months ago in the VASSAL forums if The Fantasy Trip module
(Melee/Wizard) was ever going to be released (there were some random
discussions and even a web site explaining how some new features of VASSAL
could be used to in a game such as Melee). It appears someone has released a
module for it. I have not yet downloaded it to try, but I'm about to:

http://vassalengine.org/community/index.php?option=com_vassal_modules&task=display&module_id=629

--

Bob Hope  - "I have a wonderful make-up crew. They're the same people
restoring the Statue of Liberty."