Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

Wind and sailing ships.

A reason the GM CAN'T ignore weather.

I DO NOT like gails coming up on a wind change roll like that.

I have signals for approaching storms, stuff like;

Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in the morning sailor take warning.
However a grey, green or yellowish-green sunset is a storm indicator.

The general colour of the sky becomes less blue with an approaching storm.

Excessive twinkling of the stars is a storm indicator.

Halos or sundogs are indicators of storms if preceeded by fair weather, or the end of the storm.

A corona around the moon that grows smaller indicates a storm, larger is fair weather.

Morning rainbows indicate possable storm, evening fair weather.

The first and last frost...
Oh wait, that's farmers...

Anyway, MOST storms are gonna give indicators.

It's that the armada had to sail AROUND England that caught them in the storm.

HEY Sarge!

Tell me more about the Meurcy and the Spanish please?