Re: Sailing War (was: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena)

Well slap me silly, I just about got skipped on the 'movable feast' thing.

HAPPY MARDI GRAS me homies!

Hopein this one treats y'all well.

Y'all ought ta see the logger and fisherman idea of it..
Good for a chuckel.

I gotta get ashed at "Our Lady Star of the Sea".
And all the COOL religious folk up here in "injun" country are from mama England!

God's gonna get me.
Y'all don't have ta sweat THAT.

If'n your woried 'bout THAT issue, well then...
Worry.
That's probabally best.

Chris Kenner
< sings >