Re: Sailing War (was: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena)

OUCH!

Over the last few days Jay has been kidnapped, given a bunch of computers and equipment, and picked up a gig as a "movie scout".

Weirdness.

I'm doing reach right now, and plagues, swarms, etc.

Data from this morning.

'Wait, wait... don't tell me!"
I've got a weird piece of data saying the average woman can be fashioned with a "nano" bra that harnesses the kinetic energy of the "bounce" to power a walkman.
I have NO idea except this has to be related to the wave generators in the ocean, but today I get this one.
Hamsters fitted with such a "jacket" generate about 1/20th the power of a AA battery.
1000 hamsters power a cell phone.
I wanna see THAT power pack!

I have figures for the average human body (Joe Average) output in watts.

"What do you know?"
A guest wrote a book called;
"How We Make Mistakes"

About twice as often, if your guessing on a "standardized" type test and you have a second thought that is the correct answer.

An "Over-saturated" experience (Talent) can cause "holes".
I put the remote in the same area on the coffee table.
This time I go to look for it and I don't see it.
It's there, my mind just got "cocky".

Younger females "multitask" the best.
Older males multitask the worst.
The U.S. military offered this data "without comment".

"Radio lab"
Galton in 1906 at a county fair witnessed a bunch of "city" commoners guess the weight of an ox.
In an attempt to show the "ignorance" of the masses, he collected the 800ish guesses and determined the "mean" guess.
The "ignorant" crowd as a whole guessed 1,887lbs.
The actual weight was 1,888lbs.
This was far closer than any single guess.
We are using "emergence" now for "scientific" models of all kinds of social interaction.
We are going to use a "lite" version of these concepts for interactions involving populations and social unrest.
Civ calls this "happiness".