Re: Sailing War (was: Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena)

The door is closeing on definitions of TFT statistics.

If I don't hear disenting oppinions by the end of this week then this topic belongs to me.

I believe in emergent development, but if nobody here is gonna offer any compeating discriptions of 1pt of a stat then I'm gonna have to move on.

My "Opinions" of such critisism "after the fact" will assurdely mention the "wussyness".

I've placed OBVIOUS errors.

NOBODY can figure this out?

Perhaps I'm a better man than I thought...