RE: (TFT) Dragons of Underearth Versus Melee/Advanced Melee/Wizard/Advanced Wizard

> Since Conquerors of Underearth was never released, it's impossible to say whether that's completely a fair analysis.

> I've always hated buying things in RPGs. Gold is so meaningless.

> You don't need money to buy plate mail...you need enough Dex to make it worthwhile.

Heh, fair enough.  But I stand by . . .

>>> TFT allows for an (optional) fast combat system.

   The Dragons of Underearth rules you listed are both facinating, and missing peices of the whole game.  I see them as a more complete listing of the Fast combat system.  I endorse their addition in that location.

David Michael Grouchy II