Re: (TFT) AAAAARGGGGGGG!

//Pours jay another cup of coffee

Thanks Joe!

Good to know I've picked something with some information in it.
An old Jack od all Trades like me has to be careful of putting too much stock in any one source, but when it's something the Pros can recomend then Jay feels a little better about the trust factor. ( If Heinlein says x-time to Mars otbit a x-g's boost, take it to the bank )

It occurs to me that I've managed to make it to another St. Paddys day.

Oh well, it's the Brown Horse for me till I type up what the little people said.

Has anybody ever studied the math of Stage Lighting?
How big this light is as opposed to that one.
Do they overlap?
That kinda thing?

An actor for each light...

Wa ha ha!

I'll toast after I get a little work done.