RE: (TFT) AAAAARGGGGGGG!

> < sings >
> Welcome my son
> Welcome to the Machine
>
> AMEN to this,brother!!!!  :-)

You mean the Pentagon grant to Roomba?
And Mr. Cyborg running the remote with brain cells?
>From Rats?
And not even the whole Rat brain?

LOL

< mimics Carry Ann >
There HEEREE!

Speaking of the Floyd, remind me to dig up the refrence.
There are now scientific names for all the sounds, etc.
Spooky intresting stuff.

Uhhh, off the top of my head, the four universals are; attention, comfort, praise, and no.
?
Anyhoo, no matter the language, AT ALL, these tones are all the same in baby interaction.

Figure them out and you'll never be able too listen to advertising again.

THAT's a verbal component.