Re: (TFT) Converting D&D Characters to TF

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:57, Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried this? What method did you use?

In the 80s I went through a TFT campaign inspired by AD&D Tower of
Inverness. The GM (Helen "Molly" Plants) used a conversion that I think was
based on the following article, which only covered monsters... I'm sure the
conversions weren't perfect, but it was fun!

Metamorphosing Monsters - TSG #56, Steve Jackson.
"Adapting D & D creatures to TFT"

This article used to be reprinted on a member's page (
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/9810/msg00067.html) but the link posted on
this list is no longer valid.

--
Cris Fuhrman