Re: (TFT) TFT Mapping

< shakes his head >

Well THAT holiday snuck up on me.
I'm Scots/Welsh.
Screw the Irish!

How did this happen?
Jay's a hermit, why is my house full of passed out people?

I remember telling my mom that the butchering of human bodies was just a thought experiment.
She was telling my that Gendaddy was a butcher by trade.

Then BOOM!

I'm about two decades too old for this kinda stuff.

OH YEAH!

So I'm checking my e-mail and I'm reading a note from Mr. Gacy.
Lord Inar, Wiki master and origonator of the revised ordering of TFT I've mentioned in the "plain text" stuff.
Then Mom calls.
Then the cars start showing up.
So Jay gives up, cuts and pastes what he's done for the day and cracks a beer.
Yes AFTER he wrote this crap.
So I check my mail this morning.
Strange.
Where's my Charter stuff?

< blinks >

NA!
Do you think?

OOPS!

So that explains THAT Marc, LOL, THANKS!

You make the page, and I'll spit info at ya!
ANY page!

Anyway, this is what I sent to Marc, thinking he'z the list...

Chartres.

I mean Charters.

Same difference.
In New Orleans anyway.
No doubloons today, it's vegetables at this parade.
Go home and make stew.

A Charter is what MAKES a Unit.
Now technically, Charters are granted by Government.
For groups that are secret or rebel we'll call it an oath.
Same difference, pretty much.

In general a Charter is the Nomic rules for that particular Unit.

Mrs. P. Fessler has agreed to help me draft a general "template" unless some of the Pros on the list wanna take on the job.
So, salvo jure...

Servus servorum TFT!
( I keep thinking of Brian's grammar lesson...)

Anywho...

All these words make the thing sound complicated and, as ought to be obvious at this point, the best that can be said about "Jay's" writing is that it seems he's trying to study the Writing Talent.
I AM making my daily checks though.

So here's where it gets worse.

Okay, a Population is NOT a Government.
A Government uses Population for it's large scale Actions.
Period. No matter what else the Governments public Charter states.

I believe in sunshine and happiness and wonderfulness for everyone!
There!
All better now?

It's what ya do, not say, nay?
Hey, hey, hey!

Anyway...

A point here is that, even in revolution, a whole lot of the Population simply doesn't participate.

How many Brothers vs. how many Tories?
How many left?

Time and again.

I'm now hearing how WWII "fixed" the U.S. economy...

< bites through tongue >

< lowers heart rate >

Okay, this is why I'm gonna make you feed the Population to have war.
We keep patting ourselves for being "less" destructive about war.
Samantha Bee called this kind of logic, "I didn't kill the guy" says the grave-robber. ( a REAL problem when using people for components, DON'T mess with a crypt-keeper is what I figure... Oh yeah! Those boys in Edinburgh were Irish NOT Scottish! If'n etts na Scottttish'z CRAP!  )
The Production that was poured into that war burnt a LOT of resources that could have gone into infrastructure, etc.
It also taped out several key resources.
Oh we've got backup and we're expanding the Tech-Tree all the time.
Still, that war was an end to the salad days for steel.
We're watching it in petrol.
I'z born in Birmingham, AL.
Actually Leeds..., well, never mind the details of Jefferson County. (Another reality show,... uhhh,... 'Two a Day's' ? Waz up with THAT?)
Perfide Albion!
That war fixed the economy for Carlisle group type companies.
War is NOT a "game" to be engaged in lightly, for "sport" or "adventure".
Or PROFIT!
War fucks a LOT of things up, and it's trembles may extend unto generations.
Put my Sir name on that kind of thing!
I'll not only give you war, I'll give you Revolution.

You fellas wanna play a game?

Let's play all b.s. aside, these are the methods of control used to accomplish a "large scale" effect.