RE: (TFT) TFT Mapping

> From: maou_tsaou1@netzero.net
>
> War is NOT a "game" to be engaged in lightly, for "sport" or "adventure".Or PROFIT!

Jay,
   War, prior to mass media, was the most effective way to standardize behavior across cultures.  This normalizing process is just as well called teaching.  Salah ad-Din taught the crusaders that a live hostage is worth money.  And so Europe learned to stop killing all their prisoners.  This process has also been called civilization.  The problem with war is the brutality of it.  So I say what you say, but I say . . . it this way.

   War is too brutal a method of teaching to be engaged in lightly, I find a more playful friendly approach is more effective, try a "game" instead.

David Michael Grouchy II