(TFT) Curious loopholes in basic Melee

I was reading more of Basic Melee for nostalgic reasons, and I came across
this line on page 10 (Attacks section):

"Only one figure may be attacked per turn (exception: a figure that fires
two arrows can fire at two different targets). "

Passive voice in this case leads to some ambiguity. I believe that it should
say "A figure can only attack one other figure per turn (exception...)"

--
Cris Fuhrman
Sent from Morgantown, West Virginia, United States