Re: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

I agree with everything David says below.  And would add that the potential loophole does not pass my "weasel" test.

John
Good question. Here's my ruling: As soon as you throw the spear it
goes from being a pole weapon to a thrown weapon. Thrown weapons can
not do double damage.

Besides, how many of you actually use the "three hexes in a straight
line to get double damage" rule? All versions of Melee including
Advanced Melee do not have this rule. It's only that last Mircoquest
version (as far as I recall) that included it. (SNIP)
David O. Miller