Re: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

Good question, and probably a less clear answer.  4epends on things like the heartiness of the jab.

But - I can throw a ball about 40-50 mph (based on the carny machines), which is probably 2-3 times faster than I can jab a spear.

so, the question is, does the added mass of a jabbing spear outweigh its lower velocity?  for a hearty jab with a little weight shifting - probably yes.  for an arms only jab from a defensive footing - probably not.

in short, I'd say "maybe" and "it depends"

I would agree if you're talking about charging. What about the difference
between throwing the spear and just standing in your hex stabbing/jabbing?

Todd