Re: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

>I think there's room within the rules (and within the weapon damage to strength ratios) for a 2-handed polearm that does 1+2 damage, but it should be ST 12, not 11.

No particularly good reason not to, unless you consider the lack of intermediate minST options for polearms a meaningful balancing factor for them. I had some (uncommon. just for fun variety) light polearms in my campaign at ST 12 2d-1, 2-handed, unthrowable.