RE: (TFT) Reasonable force

Wow ask and ye shall reap what thou sows.
Or something like that.
Deadliest Warrior is showing back to back this afternoon.
In the same way what ewes not fat ewes fluffy it seems that Jays not crazy just timely.
I have to be careful with my powers though.
Case in point, Jay starts talking about Pirates and look what manifests in reality.

They got the result correct for the Apaches but the gladiator guys were awfully uninformed about gladiators in general much less Roman culture.
Don't tell ME about gladiators when it's obvious what that you ain't even cracked Barrow.

Looks like the Slythern boy's use much the same data that I dug up all on my lonesome.
My mystical approach to design has paid off in SPADES!

For example.
These guys use an approximated figure of 0.25 seconds to represent reaction time.
This tells me that those 1000 bouts use Joe Averages for the culture.
Chris used the minimum qualified Figure to garner his results.
This is MUCH more useful as I can take the results I have and adjust the percentages for Units with higher than the minimum required.
Anyone who has bothered following my breakdown/apotheosis may recall I've got a procedure for using ST, DX, and IQ to "personalize" the fight for role-playing purposes.
It's all in the athletics stuff, but what hath I wrought?
Has the simple act of actually bothering to define the stats made the thing a completely different game?
Have I abandoned TFT that easily?

Again questionable assumptions but the correct result for Samurai.
They're Morningstar entertainment by the by.

Anyway I can put all of that info into game terms now.
The stats tell you how much force your Figure can generate, how quickly and precisely it can be applied, and how quickly the Figure can see and react to changes.
I can use info on Jay and Jerry rice, throw Figures on the field and show the difference.

What everyone will hate, and what I expected to be accused of not playing TFT anymore, is my use of fST or fatigue for warriors as well as wizards.
A warrior expending maximum effort (force) performing an Action suffers fST in the same manner as a wizard casting a spell.
This solves required ST for weapons.
Damage is actually injury.
W-force carried by X-tool has Y-effect on hit-location-Z.
As I've made encumbrance into a card game each weapon has it's special effects listed on the card itself.
(A whole lot of economics derives from moving large decks of cards from one place folder to another, like moving the deck of all the gold in Ft. Knox which smacks of adventure too.)

Anyway, I'm off to break KGB by asking them a few questions that they can't answer.
What's Pi to a googleplex places?
That kinda thing.