Re: (TFT) Reasonable force

One of my deiteys Groucho was on tonight so forgive...

< Again, not everyone's cup of tea, but the end result was very different
than Jay's assertion that "the effect of the tool depends on the stats
of the user".
This may be partially true - I'm a big, burly, cornfed man with giant
arms hardened by a lifetime of honest work.  Jay's a guitar-playin'
long-haired ne'er-do-well with spindly little arms entropied by a
lifetime of playing with his miniature.
If I hit you with a hammer, you stay hit.  If Jay hits you with a
hammer, you ask him to a go a little lower and get that itchy spot in
the back.
Again, not everyone's cup of tea, but the end result was very different
than Jay's assertion that "the effect of the tool depends on the stats
of the user".
This may be partially true - I'm a big, burly, cornfed man with giant
arms hardened by a lifetime of honest work.  Jay's a guitar-playin'
long-haired ne'er-do-well with spindly little arms entropied by a
lifetime of playing with his miniature.
If I hit you with a hammer, you stay hit.  If Jay hits you with a
hammer, you ask him to a go a little lower and get that itchy spot in
the back. >

I also have delusions of grandure!

This is exactally the type of aargument I strive for rules to decide.
Rules require defenitions IMHO.

Implied "bell curves" don't cut it.

Comunicate with us you Math majors.

Tell me about steal in roll/role - playing Robbie!