Re: (TFT) Video #5

WOW!

My services have just been requested on gutiar tommrow at the seafood fest.

Vintage Dirt is DESPRATE!

I agreed on one condition.

The recording is to be titled "Down the Drain."

I've actually filled disks, worn away pencils, typed the ink off of keyboards letters ont the keys and otherwise banged my head up agains my head trying to get some of this stuff out.

It's finally starting to pay off in the oddest ways.

I was given a copy of "The Last Mimzy" today.

Odd...

THEN I got the Chuckie speach.

NOW THIS?!?

It's really strange when god uses other people to have a conversation with you, ESPECALLY when he uses 3 or 4 in a row for a long one.

I think I'll do the Morrison thing...
Turn my back to the audience that is...