Re: (TFT) Sci-Fi Weapons for TFT

Many years ago, we toyed briefly with combining CarWars with TFT.
We used CW for the vehicle parts and TFT for the man to man (or mutant or giant scorpion) parts.
Simple translation was 1 point of CW damage = 1D6 TFT damage.

e.g Light pistol = 1D6
Heavy Pistol  = 2D6
Rifle = 3D6

Multiple shots for automatic weapons were treated like multiple throwing blades in TFT with decreasing chances of hitting for each successive shot.

It worked pretty well and evolved into Slammer Skirmish via a few other rulesets and reference books.

You may also find the following article useful (if you can find a copy):
Superheroes in TFT - TSG #65, Ronald Pehr.
New rules, skills & powers for TFT in modern settings.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/tft/