RE: [Bulk] Re: (TFT) Sci-Fi Weapons for TFT

My High Tech TFT rules add overwatch fire capability to the normal TFT
combat system.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041021024246/www.reese.org/tft/HiTek.htm

However, there is an error in the section called "New Action" and I left out
the OpFire rules. So, replace it with this text:

***

New Action

A figure that is otherwise eligible to make a missile attack may instead
assume an Overwatch position in lieu of firing. This figure may fire at any
time during the current turn, or during the movement portion of the next
turn. This works exactly like Snapshots except that there is no -2DX
penalty. An overwatching figure that fails to fire by the end of the
movement phase of the next turn may instead act normally in the action phase
of the next turn. An overwatching figure that fires in the movement phase of
the next turn cannot execute any other actions.

***

Also, I left out the description of Snapshots:

***

Snapshots

Under certain conditions, a figure may make a "snapshot" during the opposing
player's movement phase. The figure must have a ready missile weapon. If he
hasn't moved yet in the current turn, he must remain still during his
movement phase after making the snapshot. If he has already moved this turn,
he must have only moved one hex. To make a snapshot, he may stop an enemy
figure from moving and fire at that figure. The snapshot is -2DX.

--Ty