Re: (TFT) Two questions

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Gibson, Jim" <jgibson@richmond.edu>
>
>1.  I'm intrigued by this Snapshot game you guys are talking about.  Is it available anywhere?
It's available in a compilation here: https://secure.paizo.com/store/games/roleplayingGames/t/traveller/classicTraveller/v5748btpy75cr
But it's a black and white bound book, so I'm sure you'll be missing out on something.

>2.  I'm playing TFT with my kids, and I'm using some miniature maps from other games.  Unfortunately, they don't have the hex pattern on them.  So I was hoping to find some transparent acrylic sheet with hexes on it, which I could lay over the maps.  (And as a bonus, I could write on the acrylic with a dry-erase marker, to make insta-maps.)  But I have not found anything like that.  Any ideas?

Do you have access to an inkjet printer?
You can print out hex sheets on transparencies

Hexes here: http://www.dragonsfoot.org/cs/index.shtml#csmp27
or here: ? http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/hexagonal/