(TFT) Two questions

1.  I'm intrigued by this Snapshot game you guys are talking about.  Is it available anywhere?

2.  I'm playing TFT with my kids, and I'm using some miniature maps from other games.  Unfortunately, they don't have the hex pattern on them.  So I was hoping to find some transparent acrylic sheet with hexes on it, which I could lay over the maps.  (And as a bonus, I could write on the acrylic with a dry-erase marker, to make insta-maps.)  But I have not found anything like that.  Any ideas?

Thx,
Jim G.

P.S.  Apologies if I asked question no. 2 before -- I tried to send it to the list once, but never saw it in any of the subsequent digests.