Re: (TFT) first Saturday in May?

Marc,

I'd like a system in which you can GM your vission of magic and I can GM mine.
I think the connection is reality, ergo the attempt to tie "rules" to reference material.

Reaction rolls, units, the monster lab, misapplications of the bell curve, or Encumbrance?
Or should I keep running with a current thread?

I've sprained my brain and intend to play a game.

My vote is leaning toward monster lab...

I keep thinking about what Anna Paquin told Dana Delany in 'Fly Away Home' after the shower incident.

"He's so WEIRD!"

My version can compete with video games.
I can out do them in a few things; of course they out do me in many, but I still have SOMETHING and it's me vs. groups of HOW many people, all of them smarter than I am?

Talk about tilting at windmills.

Who wants to fight a war using Illuminati?

Jay's not readable enough for adventures yet so I'll keep polishing 'em up.

I've got a ton of environments though.
Mr. G, is the site uploadable these days?
64megs won't browse on dial-up.