Re: (TFT) first Saturday in May?

The List

The Linesmen from the Chelsea Barcelona have made the list of people not welcome in my county.

The Referee has made a more active list.
Henning.
You may as well be Cheney if "I" get a hold of you.
You'll be PRAYING for waterboarding.

Or is FIFA adding the basketball dribble to soccer, much like football innovated the forward pass?

< sighs >

Oh, well...
None of it's as presented anyway.
IMO it's all "scripted" these days in the same manner as reality television.
MUCH better to have the Plebes yell about the controversial match than to pay attention to the "boring" politicians.

Population control me droogies.

I've got another one for you.

IMO Obama has "juiced" the gameing industry.
All the poker machines are paying out and the lottery tickets seem to have more winners.

This makes some sense if you stop and think about it.

What is one of the major problems of the "economic stimulus"?
Spreading out the money.
It's 'Brewster's Millions'.
If you need to "waste" some money this method pulls double duty.
It wastes money and improves overall moral of the Plebes.
Bread and Circuses.
Or money and the Premier League Championship.
Whatever.

I'll tell you something else, when Oprah gives everybody in america (STOP telling me to capitalize america M$ Word cause that' s not gonna happen) a free GRILLED chicken dinner from KFC it tells me that Yum foods has gotten a word from the government.

My bet is that universal health care is about to go down in america.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em boys.

Back in the day they just made the Plebes stack rocks in the slack periods.
Those rocks are STILL there.
Back in the day, if you lost the war against the Hittites you just went home and claimed a glorious victory.
Kinda like a certain aircraft carrier I recall.

No WONDER these < bites tongue > HATE the idea of transparency.

I repeat, the old saw about 'an infinite number of monkeys hammering on an infinite number of typewriters...' is just stupid because we already did it, and we didn't even need the typewriters.
The species is potentially infinite which makes its tools so, so don't quibble, and if you try to point out that the monkeys don't know how to type I'm gonna ask you where alphabets came from?
Like I said, it's just stupid.

Ooops!
Uhhh, I'll get back to this.

This doesn't save you Henning.
Take your bald butt back to Norway and freeze there.
I wish SO much that Drogba had popped you a good one.
I watch Dale Brown slug a ref once.
S.O.B. kept blowing fouls on Shaque, apparently for being too damn big in college cause it wasn't any contact he was initiating.
Sometimes you just gotta smack a...