Re: (TFT) Focus, grasshopper.

On Sat, 9 May 2009 09:18:01 GMT
"maou_tsaou1@netzero.net" <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> wrote:
> Why no feedback at all?

I read only some of your posts, due to focussing on other things, and the volume and effort to tune into your wavelength has me not often responding, but I do and will respond when I see something I understand and think I have something interesting to reply to. I am missing a lot of what you are writing though. I don't really know what you mean to claim to have done here, exactly.

I am actually very interested in real-world data that correlates to RPG's, especially when/where there is data that has some chance of translating into rules or GM rulings.

PvK