Re: (TFT) ?

Jay, I like your ideas and general approach, and the parts where you actually take on real-world subjects and move them towards something that could be used by a GM. The genius of TFT of course is that it makes an enormous leap from some reality-based system of cause and effect, to a greatly abstracted yet still sense-making and very playable, learnable and fun form. It's a huge leap requiring some rare talents and tough IQ (DX?) rolls. I'm sure he had to try & fail a lot before making something so good at spanning that gap.