Re: (TFT) ?

GO PETER!

YES'SIR!

SHUT UP WHINEY BABY AND JUST DO IT!

Totally fair!

I'm actually at the point that I'm gonna bother to invest in myself.

I hear TSR is hurting...

I don't want everyones money.

If you can afford it, you can get the official "Jay" collection of 'adventures', but I aint the bestest storyteller in the bunch.

I propose to share.

JUST SHUTUP AND DO IT!

Got ya Mr. V.K.

LOL

I'm glad to know you get a kick outta me even when I'm a wussy-baby.
DMG and a fella named Shawn Doucet get the real credit for that one.
I just couldn't let it go.

I'll have a web site by the end of summer.
I've already been chalenged.
I feel privlidged to be chalenged by the likes of yourself sir.
I've read the MoM FAQ and your there for a simple example.

I'm just a jerk, but maybe a few of the ideas are worth something?