Re: (TFT) ?

It's spelled OGRE. Incidentally, with "numbers" in realistic proportions, in OGRE, since the landscape is radioactive wasteland and most armor is super-high-tech BPC and most weapons are thermonuclear, all Car Wars cars would have no measurable effect or movement ability and would tend to get destroyed by any combat in their hex. In G.E.V., all Car Wars cars would be restricted to roads and city hexes, and similarly have no combat effect at all.

Ideas and numbers can't really be owned, merely used.

If you're a buttload-squared game designer, you don't need OGRE or TFT - just make your own games. If you want to acknowledge SJ, go ahead. Your whining about permission and "why work for SJG" is wasted energy - stop being annoying and use the energy and passion to start making interesting games!

Code Monkey is a snotty attitude towards programmers, though yes most are not game designers, though if you measure them in dimes, they're really expensive. So you have a thing about the monetary value our culture places on gaming genius. So do I. Again, who cares? Go make game instead of whining.

You have been entertaining though; "buttload of buttloads" is hilarious! :-)

PvK