Re: (TFT) ST Aid Questions

At 5:01 -0400 5/22/09, TFT Digest wrote:
My current guess is something on the order of 2500 pages of total Jay babble, more or less. As production speeds up I figure that the ratio of an actual finished page to Jay babble is somewhere between 1:100 and 1:1000
Editing is a real bitch.
Anyway, it's no real wonder that no one gets me, and even that's not entirely true.

Wow! Wish I had your dedication and persistence! That's a *lot* of work. *Thank you*, on behalf of the hobby in general, whether it ever comes to fruition or not!

But I'll be looking forward to "TFT Olympics" in September! I suspect some of my wizard characters will be a mite disappointed.... :-)
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635