Re: (TFT) ?

-----Original Message-----
>From: "maou_tsaou1@netzero.net" <maou_tsaou1@netzero.net>
>
><  Car Wars cars would have no measurable effect or movement ability and would tend to get
>destroyed by any combat in their hex. In G.E.V., all Car Wars cars would be restricted to
>roads and city hexes, and similarly have no combat effect at all. >
>

>Define your hexes sir!

I think what he's getting is that if a Car Wars car is in an Ogre-scaled hex, if that hex is hit, the car is toast, due to the use of tactical nukes in OGRE/GEV and their effect on an entire hex.

Car Wars cars needn't be restricted to roads however, with off-road trikes and helicopters available.

I'm sure there must be stats for individual heavy tanks, GEVs, etc. for Car Wars, but I've never seen them.

- Marc