To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) ?

Jay, I just tend to be methodical and/or rambling sometimes when I try to explain a miscommunication. No worries. I fancy it'd be pretty unlikely to make me angry with you, especially via this forum.

You're very welcome, and I have no idea how proud you were to find me in the MoM FAQ, but it's interesting. You are certainly a unique and interesting gamer. I toy with the idea of binding a printout of "All the Jay Posts" and then reading them all end to end. It'd make a great artifact, too. Imagine a non-gamer finding it stuck in the bowels of a university library, filed under enigmas or something. ;-)