Re: (TFT) ST Aid Questions

But then you get these "strength battery" aid wizards who can cast 15 point
strength spells on themselves and rip up and wield small trees like a
Giant.  I realize that this is all old ground, but it does seem unbalancing
to divide the attribute into fatigue and physical strength.  Why wouldn't
everyone be a wizard, spend a couple of IQ on a weapon, get an aid spell and
be done with it?  Why even mess with the hero "walking tank" option - anyone
who was the above type of wizard could just take a maul and pile drive him
into the dirt.