Re: (TFT) ST Aid Questions

I think it's just one round, unless I'm mistaken, as he'd have to cast Aid twice, for both DX and ST.

For me, it's actually much more dangerous to have a tank dwarf with DX 9(6) with Chainmail and 15 ST being augmented in DX by a couple of wizards giving him 5DX each simultaneously to give him a 16 DX with 3d6+1 damage for two rounds. Even one gives an 11DX, which is not too shabby for a starting level character.

- Marc