Re: (TFT) Speak of it Again!

Jay,

I've launched a satellite, armed with an array of ballistic missiles, with 10 kiloton nuclear warheads for their payload. Currently, they are aimed towards your home in Oregon.

The satellite is also armed with a "deadman" switch, which will initiate the launch in 10 days (regardless of whether your ninjas are successful in their multiple assassination attempts on me).

In 10 days, Casa de la Carlisle will be flat, black, and radioactive, unless, however, you produce a manuscript of rules. In which case, I will delay the launch.

Just some light incentive.

David "The Minion Mastermind" Jackson

maou_tsaou1@netzero.net wrote:
So after a day spent on a "new" machine (2gis on the processor and 3 in physical mem)with high speed acess I've learned 2 things.

I was correct not to rush into a new machine.
It didn't take me an hour to HATE Vista.
I will buy an Apple over Job's cold dead body.

I have also learned that I have written Wolfram Alpha LIGHT for TFT.
1 ST = 5.5 lbs. @ 1fps = 5.5 foot lbs. force
1 DX = 1 second \ 1 DX = 1 second reflex
1 IQ = 2 seconds \ 1 IQ = 2 seconds perception
Deriving stuff like reflex + perception = reaction

If great minds think alike what does this imply about MY mind?
"With my head on the ground and my feet in the clouds..."