Re: (TFT) Is the Action Phase Dynamic or Static?

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:32, Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "During the action phase of the turn, figures act in order of
> their adjusted DX, with the highest adjusted DX going first.
> DX is affected by many things, including the position of the
> enemy you are attacking . . . so in a given position, a figure
> might have an adjusted DX of 8 when striking one foe, 10 if it
> attacked another instead, and 12 at yet another!"

Accepted. However, does it not clearly state somewhere that range for
missle/thrown weapons affects AdjDX but does not affect it for attacking
order?

That was the impetus for my separation of targeting vs. general adjDx. The
rule kind of already exists, but stops at thrown/missle weapons. On the wiki
page, I extended it to other things, some of which (e.g., fire in the
attacker's hex) are debateable.

--
Cris Fuhrman, http://www.google.com/profiles/fuhrmanator
Sent from Montreal, Quebec, Canada