Re: (TFT) Momentum

It sounds like another iteration about the role of "initiative" in a game. I think we are discussing a morale related idea, where one side feels they are ahead (despite any score) and so is able to somehow keep possession of the tempo of the event. It lasts until they give it up or lose it to a concerted effort by the other side.

I have always disliked the initiative portion of most games as I see it as arbitrary and very much "not reflective of what I perceive happening in real life". Never have found a 'perfect' method of reflecting this on the table, other than DRMs for each side based on circumstances.