[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) The Lost TFT book
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) The Lost TFT book
- From: Sgt Hulka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:38:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1245865122; bh=1NksGJcf4X9N88DqgabWR2R/K/A1/t82wSfSAFmh6Eo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=N+uF63i7dEyVUFq6TK1yScgB4L25wrlObq28Z0GPDVSoeE/4/LMKBwybZ0K7mEpUxOr/UIMNO6YvYX7jQavj+rS+iWday8VAVB17zwpW6uQvc+xUG2LStVzIjk9vDONOznAnlAXrGMP++bYBG5Ewrk7IMBqalEolAJm18URsa00=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=n3DkRQEg19McHqSSTkjg29hgYmuJOn38Na1d0TsonGPhW1w2nCRcP2vhGKJ/F/m76eA/oqsfAKhxQeq2Tl4UTxZzf1SqqBnTcSBCURXacrXplya+dhwdpqQD1INaXfBNnnzXEkj0nwmen4H3xoHoSuOJXPRRPbSma06b6nw1pJc=;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- On Tue, 6/23/09, Denis DesHarnais <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Denis DesHarnais <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) The Lost TFT book
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 1:23 PM
> Wouldn't Thor be more powerful than a
> demon? I would hate to think of a
> group of intermediate/advanced adventurers kicking his
> butt...it would seem
> sort of ungodly.
> Also, Tiera would have had spells if one were doing a
> straight trans from
> D&D (9th level ranger was like, what, first level MU,
> and some druidic
> spells, plus bard would get druidic spells too - it's been
> a while so I
> won't swear to any of that). Of course, if one were
> simply working from the
> Kalevala that would be all moot.
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:54 PM, Sgt Hulka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I've always liked...
> > Thor
> > ST 18 DX 17 (15) IQ 15 MA 10 (8)
> > WEAPONS: Maul 1+5 Thrown Rock 1+1 Dagger 1-1
> > ARMOR: Silvered Chain Armor (-3 hits), Veteran (-2
> > TALENTS: Warrior, Veteran
> > SPELLS: Magic Rainstorm, Flight, Telekinesis,
> Lightning, Iron Flesh
> > ...though admittedly he's more the comic book
> superhero than the Dieties &
> > Demigods version.
> > --- On Fri, 6/12/09, David Michael Grouchy II <
> > email@example.com>
> > > I consider TFT to be god
> > > AD&D.
> > =====
> > Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> > Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> > "unsubscribe tft"
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body