[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) D&D Heroscape
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) D&D Heroscape
- From: Denis DesHarnais <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:54:12 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=R+mH8Ya9WfDcUj2NjiAHm3xc8lSvGFIPWciNMvV2wsg=; b=lSHa8bCa7zDRa+oOxGhJ8bSH8omhYAWRkdUGQeGEyCnR8iTIJGk/wnC2WY/sAtzDDc ATqwBdlTNVHPHN6NitINVqaOI/8UNLQEER/R9SeF9K3LDaK4RwlGIPl550yTKInWF/e8 ioUBd565cp1oBxT4uou7aTwlKFFMGf/HVCCnw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=IizhdeX4MnljWcEFIc7xGeaGJYL5yZK4cGfWhHgTlpgN1Y79mCSX5KkRQOom+srawz DGY5xVw1AEyQkWOLCNc2aq2daxrmIbXkOcTl2wjVYKSewZbqg7+oeZK9rImmPb2Gu/1E IjKJ3NQl+r9DlUXXa/sjWv7nhLfSIfPfNAmu0=
- In-reply-to: <4A89BE8A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20090817125718.BD877A2@resin14.mta.everyone.net> <4A89BE8A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Very true. I'd even go so far as to say the mood of the group. You
can be in a foul mood and still play a good game of chess, but if
you're in a foul mood and play an RPG, it's gonna suck. Unless, of
course, you get outta the bad mood.
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:33 PM, David Jackson<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I just want to go on record as saying, I am currently running a 4th edition
> D&D game, and once we took out dragonbore, eladrin, and tieflings, I fell in
> love with the system.
> On the surface, it may seem complicated - but it's not. It's very fluid,
> very streamlined, and once you have a hang of the rules, it plays very
> Roleplaying is almost 100% determined not by the rules, but by the group.
> David Jackson
> Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body