Re: (TFT) Surfacescapes (demo)

I would tend to agree.  If I want the computer to take care of the gameplay,
I'd just play Oblivion.  The beauty of paper and pencil RPGs is that is all
that is truly required: paper and pencil.  And of course, imagination.  The
"Minority Report" style interactivity of the computer screen is way dope
though.