From: Greg Thorne <Greg.Thorne@sas.com>
To: "tft@brainiac.com" <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 11:00:02 AM
Subject: (TFT) iPhone app

I don't usually post to this group, but I am active in the Thail campaign.  I just thought I would let you all know about an app I recently got on the AppStore, as it is semi-related to this group.

It is a dice app that, mainly, figures out the odds of getting certain results on different dice.  So, for this game, you can look at the bell curve for a 3D roll vs. a 4D roll vs. a 5D roll.  Find out what a good adjDX is to get past that 6D trap.  Etc.  Here is the link, Dice Calculator<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dice-calculator/id338463333?mt=8>.

-Greg Thorne